Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Back To School!

Long summer, Short....We had a ton of fun and a ton of company. After everyone left and school started again I caught my breath. After spending the last three weeks cleaning our home reorganizing and such I had time to realize I don't have babies anymore! I have to say I am very open to this next chapter of the Brandkamp household with one Teen almost ready to DRIVE on his OWN(specifically his GIRLFRIEND on dates), and one more teen anxiously awaiting her turn, things are never dull just different! I am excited for our 8 year old who as embraced Cub Scouts with such enthusiam! He is a Wolf and has already earned several beltloops! Thanks to our wonderful leaders and Day Camp! Then our 6 year old is ready for dance to start again(thurs)! Can't wait to see what this year brings. I will be gathering photos from our summer fun and post those soon.

No comments: