Sunday, March 29, 2009

Benjamin's First Boy Scout Day!

Ben is 8! He started Cub Scouts this week. It was during Spring Break, so he got to go on an outing. Lydia and I were invited. It was to the Botanical Gardens of the Ozarks. It is one of our NEW favorite place to hang out! So, we were excited. Ben had to use the "buddy" system, but they wouldn't let them pick their "friend" they wanted them to meet all the boys. So Ben is with Seth. With Lydia is Abby, her other 2 sisters were asleep. There were lots of siblings, just no other girls.
The Gardens are so neat, if you haven't been there I would love to take you! There is a Japanese Garden, a Vegetable Garden and A Children's Garden among others.
Good Times. Wednesday we will have a scout shirt and our first meeting!




1 comment:

Amber said...

Hey sis,
Do you know anything about cub scout day camp this summer. I really want G. to go. Maybe now that B. is a scout they can go together. That would be cool! Let me know what you can find out about registration.