Tuesday, December 30, 2008

End of the Year

As this year grows to a close I find myself reflecting....I am not sure how one of the best years of my life could bring so much STRESS! I can't seem to get a moment to catch up on any projects or personal goals. I am so blessed and soooo grateful at this time though. I love Christmas and everything that goes with it. I am also just tickled to death with the magic it brings. I love getting to see my siblings and their Children, they bring me so much joy! I love friends who bake homemade bread and spoil me with special gifts. I love love love being a Mom and Wife at this time of year. I love seeing the joy in my families eyes when the family traditions are executed and new things are tried. This year Ben, Lydia and I made some gifts for my family and for the cousins. It was so enlightening seeing how their skills have grown. The detail they are able to perform just amazes me! I have really tried hard to "let go" this year. Our projects were proof I was successful...they were truly their own. Also, I wasn't able to attack the whole decorating thing this year. I was good with doing what I could 1 tree instead of 4! No melt downs! Everything has gone so well! I am so comforted by knowing that my Husband is so in love with me, and has so much appreciation for me! I LOVE MY FAMILY SO MUCH! No time for Pictures maybe soon...I have a ton!

1 comment:

liso. said...

Happy New Year, Lanelle! I love this time of year, too... here's to another great one (with mebbe less stress?!?)