Friday, June 27, 2008

Catching Up....Again!

So, I am not so good at the consistency thing. I have been collecting a lot more pics. I just don't get around to posting them. We have had A LOT going on around here. So, I will just back up a bit. First of all we had Ben's last day of 1st Grade these are some pics with his teacher Mrs.Sickels and then the glasses she gave him and a pic of him with his certificate for all top grades for the year.





Next, We had to say goodbye to our Cousin Ella-Well at least for seeing her everyday. She is staying home with Mom now. But, we had a great time. Like playing at the park , spending half of the day in the car,
Running through the sprinkler, or just hanging out. Or the time I bought corn and Ella REALLY wanted to eat it, so she did...when I wasn't looking, and it wasn't cooked yet, apparently she figured that out after the last piece!!!!







Then, We had Lydia's Dance recital of the Boogie Woogie Piggy. It was very exciting to see her in her element. She loves it! It was fun for her to go through rehearsal then recital. She really learned a lot about the stage and why it is so important to practice. She did a summer session the last two weeks, I was really impressed with her diligence in learning what the teacher was showing her.






Then there was the blueberry picking!!! I-We have never picked blueberries before. I am so excited. We picked 2 gallons in about an hour! Way cool, we froze 6 quart size bags. Ate about 3 cups! and I made a blueberry sauce for pancakes and ice cream with the 6 cups of mushed ones we picked out! We tested the quart of sauce I made on some vanilla ice cream last night:) !!


So after about 2 hours trying to get these pictures right I GIVE UP!

No comments: