Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Catching up


Who knew! I can't ever stay caught up! It is a lot more difficult when I am depending on others. In this case it is for pictures! We had a whirlwind of a March. First, We had a Birthday Party for Ben on March 8th. This was a Saturday at 3:30.. We had a nature themed gathering, Scavenger Hunt, making bug boxes and eating Dirt Cake. 8 boys 7 years old. We had a blast. Then on Mon. the 10th at 11:oo we had a tea party luncheon for 10 3-5 year olds! Oui! This was a lot of fun too. My husband has the pictures on his camera. So, no pics. The very next weekend was Easter, this was the first year I have ever had my famly for any holiday. So, Easter was at my house! Went well, Grandpa had a new camera, took pictures, having problems with the computer at home. No pics. The very next weekend I gave a shower for Jennifer and Grant. Luckily not at my house as it was upside down from making the cake, my first one from fondant-yeah! Ah at last a pic! Thank you Grant. The next weekend we were in Houston, Tx. for cousin Gabriel's Baptism. Next up,Spencer and Mom's birthday. Then, getting Lydia registed for Kindergarten and the arrival of our new cousin, Elliott! Oh and did I mention in all that,,, April is gone too!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow! Great job with that fancy cake!! It looks like it took a LOT of hours to make. I'm way impressed that that was your first time with fondant based on how it turned out. You're amazing Lanelle!

I'm excited to see the birthday party and Easter pictures (as you are as well, I'm sure!) I'm glad you finally posted again! =)

Spencer T said...

holy mole! Lots to do. Lots for us to miss out on. Wish we could've been there for some of it. The cake especially, it looks delish and i don't even like rolled fondant!